FTA paper protocol.
To amplify genomic DNA from Arabidopsis.
- Cut a small piece of leaf.
- Place the leaf on FTA paper, cover with parafilm, press hard with a glass test tube to make the leaf print.
- Dry sample at RT at least one hour.
- Add 50 microliter of FTA reagent to wells of 96 well plates
- Take one punch from each leaves and place in FTA reagent for 5 minutes.
- Remove liquid.
- Rinse disc twice with 200 microliter TE-1 (10 mM Tris pH 8, 0,1 mM EDTA).
- Remove liquid
- Add master mix and run PCR.
FTA solution (can be made as a 10X stock. Add Tween after autoclaving).
10 mM Tris pH 7.5
2 mM EDTA
Tween 20 0.1%